ZenTox Tea - 14 Day Detox
This loose leaf herbal blend is formulated to bring balance while undergoing a full body detox with anti-bloat and weight loss properties.
Product Ingredients : Lemon Balm, Milk Thistle, Calendula, Eucalyptus, Turmeric, Licorice Root, Marshmallow Root, Chamomile, Nettles, Peppermint, Red Raspberry Leaf, Cleavers, Burdock Root, Dandelion Root, Ginger, Chickweed
Place 2 teaspoons of herbal blend in a tea bag or infuser. Allow blend to steep in 1 cup of hot spring/bottled water for 5 minutes.
Consume blend morning and evening for 2 consecutive weeks. Also see lifestyle regiment below to maximize the results of the blend. Effectiveness and how long it takes to see results varies from person to person.
Consult with your physician prior to using this product
Lifestyle Regiment to Maximize your Detox
*Consult with your physician prior to trying any of these recommendations *
- FIND AN ACCOUNTABILITY PARTNER OR BUDDY TO DO THE DETOX WITH
- Meditation/Prayer/Affirmations at least twice a day
- Speak your purpose of why you're doing the detox
- What is your emotional attachment to food???
- Journal your thoughts and what you aim to gain from the detox
- What health concerns need to be addressed to push you to a healthier physical lifestyle
- What do you need to emotionally detox from?
- Go out in nature for at least 5-10 minutes a day to decompress
- Intermittent Fasting
- Consume solid food between the hours of 11A-7P
- The hours can vary based upon your lifestyle but the goal is to have an 8 hour window of eating and a 16 hour window of fasting
- You can shorten the fasting window based your lifestyle and needs
- Consume your most dense meal of the day at lunch (Ex. Have grains and/or pasta for lunch and have a big salad for dinner)
- If you must eat in the morning, eat a light breakfast such as green vegetable juice (celery juice is the best), green smoothie, oatmeal, or water rich fruit
Meat is not recommended during the detox due to its acidic nature but listed below are the leanest meats if you feel you must supplement with meat; make sure it is the smallest quantity item on your plate
- Fish, chicken, turkey
- Eat plenty of dark green vegetables as well as water rich vegetables
- Kale, spinach, arugula, collard, mustard, & dandelion greens, swiss chard, watercress, bok choy, snow peas, green beans, parsley
- Cucumbers, zucchini, celery, cabbage, lettuce
- Eat plenty of fruits, especially water-rich fruits
- Seeded watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew melon, papaya, Ha Mi melon, pineapples, grapefruit, peaches, tomatoes
- Grains, Legumes, Root veggies & Nuts
- Lentils, quinoa, wild rice (brown rice as an alternative), plant based pastas, spelt, walnuts, chia seeds, butternut squash, sweet potatoes (minimal), ginger root, turmeric root
- No dairy; use vegan, non-dairy substitutes
- No alcohol
- Try to avoid fried, processed, & fast food during detox
- Try to avoid carbs such as processed sugar, sodas, white rice, wheat pasta, and white bread
- DRINK PLENTY OF WATER (at least 2.5L or more)
PHYSICAL ACTIVITY RECOMMENDATIONS
- 15-30 minutes of cardio activity a day; walking, running, yoga, ect.
- Sauna/Steam room use
- Sweating and increased heart rate is great to increase circulation and detoxification
The goal, besides detoxing, is to take at least one recommendation and incorporate it into your everyday lifestyle even after your detox time is complete.
Post your Zentox results with the hashtags #zentanical #IGOTZENNED